He-For-She

large"I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been" - William Golding
When I first read this quote, I was, to be honest, shocked first of all as to why would ANY man submit this easily in the ever-going battle of sexes! I read more on him. A British novelist, a Nobel Laureate, a teacher and a campaigner of women suffrage. Is it out of plain sympathy? or sensitization to the sufferings women have been subjected to? or admiration for bravery with elegance a woman can portray?
Any input/comment would be highly appreciated from the audience (if any ;) to help decipher a clearer meaning.
I am NO feminist. I say women are definitely equal to men,if not superior. Though they have been at receiving end for quite long in human history, but in present times when we should talk of gender EQUALITY, can we be justified in speaking of superiority of any gender? I hold this quote as irrelevant in present time. Rather, It's time for HeForShe.

Comments

  1. It was terribly helpful on behalf of me. Keep sharing such ideas within the future similarly. This was truly what i used to be longing for, and that i am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such data with USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Clinical side!

What I fear....

Eklavya - the greatest archer !