Take on Medicon! (Year 2012)
This April when hit the submit button on a webpage with a logo as basic as a yellow doughnut, little did I know what it really leads to, what lies ahead.
A novice- my first Medicon - this long stay - a new place - amongst new faces - This was definitely something out of my comfort zone. Now I can say, what I experienced was greater than of the sorts I had imagined.
All I wanted was a platform to put forth my research work that I took up in my medical college.
Apprehensions kept creeping into my mind about how would it be to stay in MGIMS, Wardha all those five days in Medicon! [For readers (if any :P), Medicon is India's largest medical undergraduate students' research conference - one of its kind.]A novice- my first Medicon - this long stay - a new place - amongst new faces - This was definitely something out of my comfort zone. Now I can say, what I experienced was greater than of the sorts I had imagined.
What initially started as a platform to present my research work, later became an opportunity to hear out to the likes of Dr. Abhay Bang, something that stimulated me the most to go and be on my own.
Partly, the push came from those around me, my seniors (especially Ramya Di) and my guide.
My apprehensions were futile indeed!
Medicon connected me with like-minded people and that made the whole of it very interesting.











Comments
Post a Comment