Day 6
1. Took a day off from college today and slept till late. My heart knew bliss. :-)
Realizing that I wouldn't get such a day-of-just-doing-nothing in next two months, this bliss became important. I'm going to have a tough time now with my hectic PSM posting around...starts tomorrow!
2. Was glad to know this gentleman thinks like me. Rs 35,000 crores spent to earn a national embarrassment!
3. This comic page on Oatmeal made me smile! A must see for Apple fans! This guy does some great gags!
4. Completed some pending job - basically that histopathology file of mine. I know it will sound whacky but I kinda enjoy making tall columnar epitheliums with lilac pencil in my diagrams! :P
5.Exercised my mind. Played some Sudoku on my phone. :D
Realizing that I wouldn't get such a day-of-just-doing-nothing in next two months, this bliss became important. I'm going to have a tough time now with my hectic PSM posting around...starts tomorrow!
2. Was glad to know this gentleman thinks like me. Rs 35,000 crores spent to earn a national embarrassment!
3. This comic page on Oatmeal made me smile! A must see for Apple fans! This guy does some great gags!
4. Completed some pending job - basically that histopathology file of mine. I know it will sound whacky but I kinda enjoy making tall columnar epitheliums with lilac pencil in my diagrams! :P
5.Exercised my mind. Played some Sudoku on my phone. :D
Comments
Post a Comment