Day 7
Day 7 : The finale!
A tiring day!Have been sneezing throughout!
Still focusing on five good things that happened :
1. I realized that I hadn't lost it even after being lectured for over an hour by PSM professors - The so called "General Do's and Dont's of PSM posting''. Like its some war. I was, in fact, amused.
Let me elaborate : PSM (Preventive and Social Medicine) faculty in my college is full of those sadists who want to control each and every aspect of your life.You argue. They ensure you flunk!
I'm posted in this department for a month starting today. They take us in groups in mornings on these visits to places that provide health care services to the community at large : the social aspect of medicine. Well, that's interesting indeed. But this department is so hyper about things, which makes it all so dull. The group that goes usually misses out on all other lectures scheduled after 12 noon and is still held responsible for missing them!
As they lectured us on and on, I happened to roll my tongue in my mouth in amusement, when this professor noticed me and asked, 'What's in your mouth? A chewing gum?'
I was reminded of - Johny Johny, Yes Papa!
I knew I hadn't lost it! Or had I? :P
I still haven't been able to figure out why I laugh at situations where I should not! I fear I may be chucked out of some class one day because of this!
2. They took us to this MCW (Maternity and Child Welfare) center today after the lecture. The route - on foot. We left at 10.45 am.
The place was all so dingy. The fans didn't work. That indeed irritated.
There they briefed us about the services they offer at MCW.
It went on till 12 o' clock. Fellas started fretting- ''OMG! Pharma lecture! I'm already short on attendance! Lets run!''
Run for ya life!
We ran towards college. 4 of us caught hold of a rickshaw. Asked the fella to rush.
A sound. Tuck!
''Madam, kuch ho gaya hai mere rikshaa ko''
''Arey, chalo bhaiya! Kuch nahi huya! Run for our lives!''
After 30 seconds or so : Drat! The rickshaw collapsed!
Run for ya life!
By 12.15 pm, we were peacefully listening to a Pharmacology lecture on Anterior Pituitary Hormones! (Luckily, this lecturer allowed us in.)
I was too amused and laughed thinking of the rikshaa-wallah! He must have thought of us as a bunch of some crazy hyperactive doctors who broke his rikshaa! :P
We had to rush.
3. Peacefully had lunch and rested for an hour I got after the lecture. Normalized myself! :|
4. I'm immensely joyous to learn that I don't have any visit for next two days. Till then, I hope my cold gets better.
5. Had good sleep after coming home. :D
(Pardon me for all the boring details!)
The 7 day positivity experiment ends here!
And I say it again - I loved doing this! Helped me see all good things that happen and overlook the bad ones.
Too tired to type any further.
Ciao.
A tiring day!Have been sneezing throughout!
Still focusing on five good things that happened :
1. I realized that I hadn't lost it even after being lectured for over an hour by PSM professors - The so called "General Do's and Dont's of PSM posting''. Like its some war. I was, in fact, amused.
Let me elaborate : PSM (Preventive and Social Medicine) faculty in my college is full of those sadists who want to control each and every aspect of your life.You argue. They ensure you flunk!
I'm posted in this department for a month starting today. They take us in groups in mornings on these visits to places that provide health care services to the community at large : the social aspect of medicine. Well, that's interesting indeed. But this department is so hyper about things, which makes it all so dull. The group that goes usually misses out on all other lectures scheduled after 12 noon and is still held responsible for missing them!
As they lectured us on and on, I happened to roll my tongue in my mouth in amusement, when this professor noticed me and asked, 'What's in your mouth? A chewing gum?'
I was reminded of - Johny Johny, Yes Papa!
I knew I hadn't lost it! Or had I? :P
I still haven't been able to figure out why I laugh at situations where I should not! I fear I may be chucked out of some class one day because of this!
2. They took us to this MCW (Maternity and Child Welfare) center today after the lecture. The route - on foot. We left at 10.45 am.
The place was all so dingy. The fans didn't work. That indeed irritated.
There they briefed us about the services they offer at MCW.
It went on till 12 o' clock. Fellas started fretting- ''OMG! Pharma lecture! I'm already short on attendance! Lets run!''
Run for ya life!
We ran towards college. 4 of us caught hold of a rickshaw. Asked the fella to rush.
A sound. Tuck!
''Madam, kuch ho gaya hai mere rikshaa ko''
''Arey, chalo bhaiya! Kuch nahi huya! Run for our lives!''
After 30 seconds or so : Drat! The rickshaw collapsed!
Run for ya life!
By 12.15 pm, we were peacefully listening to a Pharmacology lecture on Anterior Pituitary Hormones! (Luckily, this lecturer allowed us in.)
I was too amused and laughed thinking of the rikshaa-wallah! He must have thought of us as a bunch of some crazy hyperactive doctors who broke his rikshaa! :P
We had to rush.
3. Peacefully had lunch and rested for an hour I got after the lecture. Normalized myself! :|
4. I'm immensely joyous to learn that I don't have any visit for next two days. Till then, I hope my cold gets better.
5. Had good sleep after coming home. :D
(Pardon me for all the boring details!)
The 7 day positivity experiment ends here!
And I say it again - I loved doing this! Helped me see all good things that happen and overlook the bad ones.
Too tired to type any further.
Ciao.
wow..i gotta say..that was fun to read.. ;)
ReplyDeleteand i like the idea..gonna try it..starting tomorrow!
Thankyou!
ReplyDeleteYou know this really works.
Hey!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you blogged too!
I'm such a lazy bum :x
good work, keep going fellow blogger :)
Hey..thankyou! :D
ReplyDeleteHilarious.....!!
ReplyDelete